Is this the beginning of the end with Daisy AI? Usually when ever a passive MLM company launches their own token, exit scam usually follows.
I have been reviewing these MLM ‘passive’ HYIP systems since 2017.
And when ever an MLM launches their own token, they end up swapping their tokens and paying out investors ROI in them instead of what their investors invested with.
Daisy AI seems to be run by a fellow from the US named Jeremy Roma.
Originally Daisy AI was headed up by Dr Anna Becker and Dmitry Gushchin/Gooschin.
I have no idea what happened to those two but Jeremy (a US resident who resides in Dubai) appears to be running the show.
How Does The Daisy AI Token Scheme Work?
**Daisy Tokens are not worth anything outside of Daisy**
- Daisy AI launched the tokens and started a pre-sale price of 10 cents per token (before July 1, 2021) to top promoter and admins.
- Daisy AI ‘inflates’ price to $1 – $1.50 per token (after July 1st and sell for that price).
- Investors buy in using USDT.
- Invested tokens are ‘parked’ with the company.
- Daisy AI admins influence and play around with the internal selling price (based on how many tokens are sold).
- Daisy AI admins don’t allow investors to cash out after:
- 5% of invested in Daisy Tokens won’t be unlocked until 90 days.
- 10% of invested in Daisy Tokens won’t be unlocked until 90 days after that.
**Top Promoters and Admins don’t have to follow the ‘regular’ rules meaning they will be sure to ‘cash’ out early.
Why Did They Launch Daisy Tokens?
According to Alexa traffic search, traffic to daisy ai has been in the decline meaning that network marketing recruitment is dying out.
When ever an MLM investment scheme newly invested funds start drying up, they launch their own token and begin plans to payout investors in them down the road.
What does this mean for Daisy AI Investors?
Most investors end up getting paid out in useless and worthless tokens (instead of the TRX that they were initially promised).
Some Key Points:
1Jeremy Roma is now living in Dubai.
**The US can not extradite anyone from Dubai.
An exit scam is slowly unfolding that will leave the majority of investors (97%) in more losses than gains.
Rory Singh is a Home Business Development Coach, Blogger and You Tube Publisher
I have seen many people, companies and systems come and go in my years online. I have 3 decades of experience in the MLM industry (since the 80’s) and have been online since 2006 (as an affiliate marketer).
I have been doing Reviews since 2013.
If you are still looking for a way to create a full time income, then feel free to take a look at: